About Ram Ratna Vidya Mandir
An ISO 9001:2008 certified CBSE Co-Education residential boarding, day boarding and weekday boarding school, blending in rich Gurukul values with modern teaching methodology. Ram Ratna Vidya Mandir is a constituent of Uttan Vividh Lakshyee Shikshan Sanstha. RRVM campus commands an inspiring view of the sea and surrounding mountains. The sea inspiring to control senses and expand like the horizon while the mountains inspires to build strong character of strength and durability to face the challenges of tomorrow. Since its inception in 1997, with over 500 students, RRVM has grown into a leading educational institution that has commanded global standing.
Fill in the form to download the e-brochure
Weekday boarding – Weekend at home
- Specially launched WEEKDAY boarding for those parents desiring to give secure and quality education to their child
- Spend quality time with family on weekends, with PICK UP & DROP facility on monday morning
Why choose us?
Inspiring new pathways to progress
- 1 – To teach them to think and become independent.
- 2 – To be exposed to all aspects of education and not merely academics.
- 3 – To be exposed to several other skill-sets such as Art, vocational class, social service, art, music
- 4 – To get an “Indian” education that prepares them for leadership position.
- 5 – To make “real friends” and understand the concept of “network” and “old school ties”.
- 6 – To experience the diversity and differences while you are studying in Co-Education school.
- 7 – To respect tradition and culture.
- 8 – To get the BRAND of the school to their names and records
Our campus life includes
- 1 – Sanskar Hours- Morning Prayers, Shakha, Yoga, Shlok Recitation, Geeta Path, Hawan etc.
- 2 – Sports Time- Cricket, Football, Volley Ball, Hand Ball, Tennis, Martial Art, Swimming etc.
- 3 – School Trips- Educational Tours, Nature Walks, Picnics
- 4 – Circle Time-Study Time, Remedial Time, Speech & Drama, Music
- 5 – Discovery Hour- Worksheets, Learning Activities, Experiential Activities, Art & Craft, Butterfly Fields
- 6 – Reading Club- Story Books, Sounds & Phonics Fun Learning
- 7 – Mind Spark- Brain Buzz, Puzzles, Quiz, Self-Learning Maths Program
Better learning facilities, imparting the finest education
- 1 – Teacher- Student ratio being 1:10
- 2 – Spread over 32 acre lush green vast land
- 3 – Indoor and Outdoor playground with specialised coaching facility (SRS tie-up)
- 4 – Properly ventilated and air-conditioned classroom equipped with smart board
- 5 – Properly ventilated and well-lighted hostel rooms and air-conditioned hostel rooms.
- 6 – ERP solutions for School and Parent communication, kindly check on www.ramratnavidyamandir.org
- 7 – Home School Community Partnership- PTA Association, Alumni Association
- 8 – Well-equipped Computer laboratory, Science laboratories, Language laboratory, Remedial laboratory and well updated Library
- 9 – In-house Medical Facility 24×7 & tie up with external medical institution
- 10 – Promoting Inclusive Education with support from Special Educator & Psychologist
- 11 – Nurture program & Remedial Sessions
- 12 – Specialised Coaching for CPT, NEET, IIT-JEE, MH-CET
- 13 – Annapurna Mess Hall with capacity of 500 students is served pure vegetarian and jain food also available with diet planned meals.
- 14 – Daily transport facility for Day boarding student’s pick and drop.Facilitating Drop on weekends and pick up on Monday Morning for Weekday boarding students. Fleet of buses plying throughout Mira Bhayandar and Mumbai outskirts with safe, well maintained and child friendly facilities. Each bus is driven by a well trained driver and has the presence of a care giver to escort the child. with cell phones for two way communications.
|STD.||SUBJECT||SCIENCE (XI & XII)||COMMERCE (XI & XII)|
|IV – V||English, Hindi, Maths, EVS, Drawing, Music, Computer, Marathi||English core compulsory
|English Core Compulsory
|VI – VIII||English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science,
Social Studies, Drawing, Computer, Marathi
|IX – X||English, Hindi / Sanskrit, Maths, Science,