Rules and regulations :
The aim of the school is to develop disciplined children who are punctual, gentle, truthful and sincere to themselves, their classmates and the country. By doing so, the students will make their stay comfortable and worthwhile, which will help the school organization to run smoothly. To ensure this the school adopts the following code. The school expects every student to follow it strictly.
Code of Conduct
- No student will be allowed to leave the school campus except on the strength of a written request from the parent and due to an authorized gate pass from the principal or vice-principal.
- Students are not allowed to bring/drive any vehicle on campus.
- Students should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform must be worn on all working days.
- Shouting and whistling is not allowed in the school.
- Each student must be punctual and regular in attendance.
- Changing classrooms between periods, wherever necessary, should be done in silence and an orderly manner.
- Students should take pride in caring for school properly. Remember that it belongs to the community and you are a part of the school community. Care should be taken of class furniture namely computers, cupboards, desks and chairs etc. habit of writing or carving names on benches, scratching etc are strictly prohibited. In case of deliberate destruction of any school property, the student will have to pay the cost of the equipment. Property damaged along with a penalty of 50% extra charges.
- Valuable articles should not be brought to school.
- Students must converse in English all the time. Learn to speak softly, clearly and with courtesy.
- Students must not be rude and disobedient to teachers, prefects and wardens/matrons. Usage of abusive or offensive language in the conversation is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not supposed to miss any teaching/games/ activity period.
- Follow the code of sportsmanship viz. stick to the rules, keep your temper cool, body fit, a stout heart in defeat, a pride under victory, a sound soul, a clear mind and a healthy body while playing games.
- Students must be in proper sports uniforms while on the field.
- Chewing gum and pan masala is prohibited on the school premises.
- The hostels are out of bounds when school is in progress.
- Keep bed tidy; belongings neatly in the cupboards. The dormitory should always be a place of attraction.
- It is dangerous to play or tamper with electrical installations . Ensure that lights and fans are turned off when not in use.
- Do not play with a ball/racket/bat/hockey stick in the dormitories and corridors.
- Incense sticks/candles are not to be lighted in the dormitory.
- It is crime to steal or destroy the articles belongings of other students. If you find lost articles hand them over to your housemaster/mistress.
- No student is allowed to keep more than money with them, it is confiscated it will be credited to the school welfare fund and not returned at any cost.
- Medicines prescribed or the schedule of treatment prescribed by the family doctor must be brought to the notice of the school doctor.
- No student, who is ill, will be allowed to remain in the dormitory unless the warden or housemistress/master gives permission.
- The medical centre is also out of bounds except for those who report in sick. When sick or in need of medical help; you must first approach your housemaster/mistress.
- Students are not permitted to visit other student’s hostels or houses. Students are not permitted to visit the residence of staff members.
- Enter the dining hall in prescribed dress and behave in a civilized manner. At the dining table learn to eat decently and never waste food.
- Do not climb on beds, tables, chairs or cupboards in the dormitory. Such an act is considered uncivilized. No one is allowed to go up on the roof or climb trees in and around the school compound.